We are all aware of the history France holds but very few are aware of the history that surrounds child education. This is where Creche Titis Doudous really shines.
The Creche Titis Doudous nursery occupies an area of 510 m2. The space is divided into modules, depending on the activities that take place there, and the walls are frescoed with colors and soothing colors. The break room has 48 secure cradles where children rest in peace.
The dining area is furnished with high chairs and tables for larger events. The titis comforters crib also has several sets of modules. Made to allow children to play with slides, ball pools and climbing walls which are safe and visible at all times by staff.
The facilities have a beautiful reading room also acting in small theater. Fitted with large beanbags, children will hear stories read by staff framing or see it as puppet shows. For sunny days, outdoor space of 100 m2 allows kids to enjoy the sun. There is a lawn, jets of water around a small pool and a small vegetable garden. Custom lockers for children's affairs are as willing to home. The entire facility meets standards and is subject to a rigorous cleaning and daily checks.
As for medium and large workshops, these are available to them:
- Workshops imitations
- Workshops of water and sand games
- Puppet Workshops
- Painting workshops
- Workshops books
- Music workshops
1- The reception / separation
Allow each parent, each child to be separated in a secure environment.
Establish a climate of confidence.
- Having a clear and honest talk about our work, our choices, our values.
- A relationship mutual esteem.
- Fostering put dialogue in a climate of confidentiality.
- Integrating children as subjects of separation, like a reunion.
Getting to know you, "tame".
- Reassure and encourage every parent in her parenting.
- Allowing parents to integrate, "ownership" of the place.
- Allow everyone to feel free to ask the questions necessary for understanding the operation of the other.
- Ensure proper transmission of information.
2- The reception / integration
Bring each child to integrate into the rhythm of life at Creche Titis Doudous.
- The notion of professional referent of the child.
- Development time and space, the environment evolves according to individual needs as the group.
- Team cohesion, respect for the word and work of each.
Respect the child's needs and family.
- Fostering a progressive home.
- Being receptive to the reactions of the child and his family, team work on verbal and nonverbal elements.
- Target and adapt to the choices and demands of the child who is separated from its parent.
- Observe the value of the transitional object.
The daily monitoring.
- Ensure that the home is for the individual community.
- The professional has the accompanying role.
3- The community meal
The meal, a moment of sharing and conviviality for each child.
The community food sharing, sharing and learning the rules of life.
- Develop learning based on skills.
- Fostering a positive and constructive exchange.
- Get children to become familiar with the rules of hygiene and with community life rules.
- Promote language acquisition.
The meals as educational situation favoring the awakening, curiosity and good development of the child as an individual.
- Promote and stimulate the awakening of the taste, according to the habits of capacity, without rushing or disturb.
- Do not freeze in how to organize the time of the meal, provide the framework for the free exploration of each.
- Encourage learning autonomy.
4 -The need power
Ensure compliance of each child feeding needs
Leave the parent its position as the educator of his child.
- Follow the signs from parents, let the parent initiated changes in feeding her child.
- Observe indications against medical and religious choice.
Finding a balance between respect for the individual and the collective care.
- Learning the rules.
- Promote independence, curiosity, pleasure.
- Allow everyone to make choices or experience (as part of balanced diet).
Arrange the changes and transitions in the child's diet.
- Chronological evolution, depending on the age, abilities and needs of each.
- Incremental changes at the child's pace and accompanied by adults.
- Observations and transmissions.
5- free games / stimulating games
The game involved in the awakening and development of each child.
The motor and intellectual development.
- Stimulate experimentation.
- Encourage exploration.
- No thwarted.
- No obligations.
Emotional and neurological maturation.
- Provision of symbolic games.
- Development of imitations games.
- Give positive up to the imagination.
- Secure each in the expression of his emotions or his feelings.
Socialization, identity construction.
- Allow everyone to position themselves in a group, finding its place at its own pace and in its own way.
- Enabling everyone to express themselves, to state their choices and tastes.
- Allow everyone to experience pleasure.
6- Professional guide
The attitude of the adult, essential to the smooth running of the game
- Be alert to the smooth running of the game.
- Be encouraging.
- Be safe.
- Allow the child to be subject and actor in his playing.
Guarantor of well-being.
- Being a guarantor of respect for community living rules.
- Ensure ensure its role as shield / landmark.
- Working and refine its intervention so as to prevent any shortcomings, target specific gaps or needs.
Respect the skills and needs of each.
- Proposal for games suitable for the age, everyone's abilities.
- Proposal for games adapted to the desires, the curiosity level of each.
- Development time and space, establishing a rich and protected environment.
7- educational workshops and children's needs
The workshops promote the well-being of each child adjusting to specific needs
Progression in acquisitions, development of skills.
- Promote the development of creativity, capacity initiatives.
- Development and learning sensory.
- Construction cognitive.
- Development of language.
Ownership of its environment, knowledge and self-expression.
- Get involved in planning, decorating his living place.
- Know apprehend a representation, an image, an experience.
- Find a space-time "letting off steam".
- Allow everyone to express their choice, likes to position themselves to each other and in the group.
The selection and development of animation projects.
- Getting involved in projects, themes monitored and developed.
- Provide children with a range of axes approach that is both repetitive and varied.
- Sensitize children to the culture, art, tradition, environment.
- Give a moment of relaxation and pleasure.